Coach McCloskey’s Smoked Meatloaf
Follow Coach McCloskey on Twitter
2 lbs of your favorite meat (Coach goes with a 70/30 split of beef and sausage)
1 fine chopped onion
1 cup milk
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 squirts of your favorite BBQ sauce (recipe down below for Coaches homemade variant) or Ketchup
2 cups Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Your favorite BBQ or SPG (Salt Pepper Garlic) rub ( Coach uses Meat Church Holy Cow or Meat Church Gospel rubs)
- Mix meat, onion, eggs, milk, Worcestershire, soy sauce, and BBQ sauce together and mix well.
- Mix in seasoned bread crumbs
- Sprinkle on your favorite Rub
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let sit in bowl overnight to set
- Smoke at 200 degrees. After 1st hour baste in BBQ sauce every 30min.
- Ready to serve in about 3 to 3.5 hours.
Homemade BBQ Sauce:
Take a Stick of butter add brown sugar and melt it down.
Add a little shot of whiskey and cook it off a little bit.
Add some ketchup, a little mustard, a shot of lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.